1. A booking is not deemed to be confirmed until a deposit of 30% or an amount agreed between SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire and the Customer has been paid. Financial settlement to take place by cash at the start of the performance(s), or by cheque no later than fourteen days prior to the performance(s). If additional performance time is required, the fee for such time must be agreed with, and paid to the DJ(s) at that time. All other methods of payment will be by mutual agreement.
2. This contract reflects the verbal agreement, and shall include any terms and conditions agreed prior to its issue, and shall be deemed accepted unless a written objection is received within fourteen working days of the issuing date. No alterations may be made to this contract by, either the Customer or SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire without prior approval by the Customer or SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire.
3. In the event of the Customer wishing to cancel this contract for any reason other than Act of God or National Disaster, any advance payment made will be forfeited, or a cancellation fee of not less than one half of the agreed fee may be applied for. If the cancellation is within thirty days of the performance the whole of the agreed fee may be applied for or that of what has been paid to SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire.
4. Any changes to bookings are to be made within 30 days of venue date (where possible), bookings may be subject to additional charges should timings or venue change etc. SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire reserves the right to cancel bookings, cancellations will be made in writing within 14 days of venue date
5. The Customer will allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment (normally two hours). Where appropriate, the Customer will arrange with the management of the Venue to allow suitable time for the installation and dismantling, and removal of equipment (normally one hour). We would also ask that relevant parking is provided to enable loading and unloading.
6. SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire accept music lists and requests in advance of functions & will endeavor to play the clients chosen requests, provided such requests are submitted in writing, at least 3 weeks before the event. The client also agrees that SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire cannot guarantee the inclusion of any difficult to source, obsolete or deleted titles either requested at the event or previously notified. If you are unsure about any request then please contact us. Wedding 1st song can also be provided by the client (on CD format only).
7. SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire will not play songs with explicit or offensive language, or any track that the DJ considers would cause offense to any guests attending the function. If you are unsure about any track then please contact us.
8. SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire ensures that any equipment to be connected to a power source is electrically safe, has passed PAT electrical safety testing, and conforms to the HSE EAW Act 1989, and any amendments thereafter.
9. SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire and any assistants will conduct themselves in a proper manner throughout their attendance at the venue, and will respond to the Customers/Venue Managementís requests as to volume, positioning of equipment and, or any other reasonable requests.
10. SkyDJ Disco & Karaoke Hire shall be in no way liable for breach of bylaws, or conditions under which the venue is leased, hired or entrusted to the Customer. The Customer/Venue Management also ensures that all appropriate licenses, as required by law, are in force at the time of the performance(s).
11. When a hire of additional effects are made, as to smoke machines, bubble machines or confetti cannons, it is the responsibility to ensure the venue will accept theses units. Confetti Cannons are electronically launched and are not Pyrotechnics.
12. The Customer/Venue Management will provide adequate supervision of it's guests, customers and, or staff at the venue, and will be liable for any loss of, or damage to, the equipment, vehicles, or personnel belongings, caused by guests, customers and, or staff.